What do we do?
- The Webfooters Water Show Team, or Webfooters, is a not-for-profit amateur ski show team organized exclusively for the purpose of educating youth.We teach appropriate techniques, rules, regulations and safety considerations for water skiing and boating.
- The team performs free water ski shows for the public during the summer.Free shows provide a captivating spectator sport for the enjoyment of everyone in the community, and helps promote safe waterskiing and responsible utilization of the water resources in our area.
- An additional benefit of this effort is that the Webfooters instill in its members a broad range of positive character traits.These include self-confidence, initiative, teamwork, accountability, dependability,sportsmanship, and civic and community responsibility.
Come down each Sunday and Wednesday at 6 pm to enjoy the entertaining stage show and be amazed by the spectacular show on water, including high-flying jumping, fast-action Barefooting and sky-scraper pyramids! So grab your popcorn, pudgy pies and smores and come on down to Downtown Fremont for an hour of free summer fun!
2020 Raffle details soon to come!
Bring your group out for a night of fun and laughter. With options for groups from 10 to 200, contact us for your next great group outing! Email us at Webfooter@Webfooters.org for more details.
2020 Theme Show details soon to come!
The Webfooters believe it is important to be involved as a positive force in the community. Not only does this help develop good citizenship in team members, it also gives back to the community that has always been supportive of the team and its efforts. Over the years, the team has “given back” in many ways including...
Kids Fishing Tournament – every year the Fremont police department conducts a fishing tournament for area youth. The Webfooters donate to the project to help in the purchase of prizes for the kids.
Teach-A-Kid-To-Ski – at least once a year, the Webfooters hold a “teach-a-kid-to-ski” event where children can learn to ski under the watchful care and coaching of Webfooter skiers. The team strives to enable every child to leave with a successful skiing experience.
Children with Disabilities Summer Camp – for several years, the Webfooters have taken their show “on the road” to a summer camp for handicap children near Waupaca. The children are thrilled to see the skiers and the Webfooters are thrilled to be able to share their skills with others not as fortunate.
Keeping Fremont Clean – a signature of the Webfooters is that after every fund raising event in Fremont, clean-up is a top priority. The goal has always been “leave the Village cleaner than when we came”. This has now grown to where the Webfooters have taken on the Adopt-A-Highway clean-up responsibility for the entire length of Wolf River Drive, the main street of Fremont.
River Days – each year the Fremont Chamber of Commerce has a several day summer celebration the weekend before July 4th. The Webfooters help in the celebration by conducting the ‘rubber duck race’ and letting the Chamber use the Webfooter sound system for announcing the Venetian boat parade.
Fremont Library – the Fremont Library has many people using its services, particularly video rentals. To help organize and display the hundreds of videos available, the Webfooters donated the money to purchase display racks specifically designed for videos.
Public Parking – the American Legion makes available for public parking a lot that it owns across the street from the Legion hall. In past years, the Webfooters have donated a substantial part of the money needed to re-gravel the parking lot and keep it in good shape.
Anchor Point Marina
Appleton Acoustical Systems, Inc
Baumgart Tire and Auto
Blue Top Resort & Campground
Bridge Bar & Restaurant
C. R. Canvas Specialties
Coldwell Banker Real Estate Group, Tiffany Holtz Team
Community First Credit Union
Critters Wolf River Sports, LLC
C. Romenesko Construction
Dale Gas and Oil
David Anderson, DDS
Denis C. Scharine DDS
Dross Countryside Agency
Fin and Feather Showboats
Fort Fremont Marine, Inc.
Fox Community Credit Union
Fox River Prop, Inc.
Fremont Auto Center
Fremont Chamber of Comerce
Fremont Mobil Mart
Fremont Travel Plaza
Frick Ford Mercury
Hank & Karen's Pub
Harley Davidson of Appleton
Herrling Clark Law Firm LTD
Historic Hotel Fremont
Hunter Security Systems
Hunter’s Sports Bar
Jeff Koch, Edward Jones
Jellystone Park Camp-Resort
Jorgensen, Schulz & Associates
Joseph A. Schouten, DDS
KIM COM Promotion LTD
Lewin Furniture-Funeral Home, Inc
Loberg Dental Clinic
Lund Cooley, Edward Jones
Macco's Commercial Interiors
Miller Masonry & Concrete, Inc.
Moraction Guide Service
My House Lanes
Northland Electrical Services, Inc.
Remley & Sensenbrenner S.C.
Smiles by Design S.C.
Nancy's Tax & Business Service
New London Building Supply
Outagamie Co-op Services Inc
Premier Community Bank
Scheels All Sports
Sigman, Janssen Sewall, Pitz & Hodgkiss Law Firm
Silly Toast Design
Smith & Radtke, LLC
The Farmers State Bank
The Tenth Frame,LLC
The Buss Stop
Therrien Insurance Agency
Tom Lederhaus Drywalling
Total Power Sales
Tri-City Glass & Door
Tri-County Powerboat Alliance
Vinny’s Pizza & Pasta
Wisconsin Food Safety Services
Wisconsin Timber Rattlers
Zelmer Storage & Marine
Honors and Awards
9th Place Division 1 National Water Ski Show Tournament, Janesville, WI
5th Place Division 1 Wisconsin State Water Ski Show Tournament, Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Most Unique Act - Show Stopper
7th Place Division 1 Wisconsin State Water Ski Show Tournament, Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- 6th Place Division 1 National Water Ski Show Tournament, Janesville, WI Team Jump 8th 3rd Place Wisconsin State Water Ski Show Tournament, Wisconsin Rapids, WI Highest scoring Jump Act Kurt Berndt and Paris Trumbower Doubles – 6th place Team Jump 6th place
- 4th Place Division 1 National Water Ski Show Tournament, Wisconsin Rapids, WI National Team jump 2nd place Ben Romenesko and Paris Trumbower Doubles – 5th place 2nd Place Wisconsin State Water Ski Show Tournament, Wisconsin Rapids, WI Best Comedy Act – Jason Leaderhaus and Matt Baumler State Team jump 2nd place Doubles Ben Romenesko and Paris Trumbower 4th place Rich Taugner and Veronica Woroniecki 10th place Swivel Kaitlyn Kohl 8th place Emily Mitchell 9th place Freestyle jump Kurt Berndt 6th place
- 6th place – Division 1 National Water Ski Show Tournament, Loves Park, IL 3rd place – Wisconsin State Water Ski Show Tournament, Wisconsin Rapids, WI Most Valuable Male Skier – Kurt Berndt Most Original Show Act – Doubles Diamond
- 7th Place – Division 1 National Water Ski Show Tournament, Wisconsin Rapids, WI 4th place – Wisconsin State Water Ski Show Tournament, Wisconsin Rapids, WI Most Valuable Female Skier – Melissa Mogensen
- 9th place – Division 1 National Water Ski Show Tournament, Loves Park, IL 3rd place – Wisconsin State Show Tournament, Wisconsin Rapids, WI Most Original Show Act – Swivel Doubles
- 7th place – Division 1 National Water Ski Show Tournament, Janesville, WI Best Ballet Team – 414 points 3rd place – Wisconsin State Show Tournament, Wisconsin Rapids, WI Most Original Show Act – Show Stopper
- 4th place – Division 1 National Water Ski Show Tournament, Janesville, WI 3rd place – Wisconsin State Show Tournament, Wisconsin Rapids, WI
- 7th place – Wisconsin State Show Tournament, Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Become a Member
This document contains the needed requirements to become a member of the Webfooter Water Ski Show Team.
Every Webfooter member needs to go online to either join or renew their own membership. This needs to be done BEFORE indoor practices start.
Therefore, if you are a new member, you do not need to pay these dues until next year.)
· Pay BEFORE March 12th (Prior to end of Indoor Practice)
· Receive a Free 2020 Webfooter Theme T-Shirt
· Pay BETWEEN March 12th and May 1st
· Regular $25 per person dues apply
· Pay AFTER MAY 1st
· Penalty Assessed: § $10 Per Week Late Penalty
· Must be set up prior to May 1st with Brenda Alberts, Membership Director.
· A signed agreement letter must be submitted to the Treasurer prior to May 1st.
· All payments must be paid to the Treasurer before the 1st of each Month (May, June, July and August)
· A late-fee penalty of $10/week is assessed and payable at time of current month’s payment after the 1st of each month.